Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I got tagged!

What you see is not always what you get.

I got tagged by Mauwy so I have to list seven things about me. Yehey! More opportunities for vanity! haha! Kidding.

Okay, so the rules and mechanics of this chain:


Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! Let’s begin…

~7 Random facts about Monai~

7. At first, I didn't like my nickname Monai, even MonMon and Niknok. (grr) I took them as insults. But now, I think of them as endearments. So call me whatever you choose! As long as they're from the bottom of that part of the brain responsible for emotions wrongly associated with the heart.^_^

6. I am superficial. I don't know if superficial people are aware that they are. But I am. However, I know that there are deeper things we need in order to be truly living. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am superficial but I could also be deep. Is that weird?

5. In less than a year, I have almost shifted/transferred to 4 other courses. That's how undecided I am. There was my first course, Nursing, then I transferred to Dental Medicine (which is what I am currently taking). I wanted to get in Industrial Pharmacy, then Speech Pathology, and finally, Public Health. All in UP, of course. Hopefully, I'd find peace in Public Health. Then become a doctor.

4. I have numerous facades. I could be shy and timid and soft-voiced. I could be loud and boisterous! I could be angelic and sweet. I could be nasty and bad. I could be rakista/pankista-ish. I could be all scholarly and geeky. I could be corny and shallow. I could be serious and emotional. I could be clever. I could be stupid. I could be impulsive. I could be lazy or not. I could be flirty or boyish. I could be sexy or awkward. All these are ME. So when I say, I want to be me, I could be referring to any of these things. It is not role-playing. It is just who I am. I learned that this is normal. So commenting that I am not in my character is irrelevant. You may not just know me well enough.0_0

3. I always wanted to have a good singing voice. Unfortunately, I inherited the wrong genes. So I'm only stuck with a tuneless voice and a persevering attitude. I sing my lungs out even though everyone around me tells me to stop. I love music and no one can discourage me. Not even my own voice. Haha!

2. A friend called me a baby genius. Haha! This one's funny. He said I am childish yet wise when I talk. Five close friends and family members have said so, too. They say I think too old for my age. I take this as a compliment. At least I know what I am talking about. I also give good advice. (Although I can't say I myself follow them.) It makes me feel good about myself knowing that I have helped other people cope with their issues. It brings me closer to them, too.

1. I am not yet ready to be in a relationship. I may know a few deep things. But I am still immature and may be that is why it didn't work out. I may talk about the do's and don't's but I really don't have any clue. My mind can not control my feelings just yet. So, I'm sorry if I made it hard for you. *drama*

What a way to end the list! Whew! This was harder than I thought! haha! Here is my list. Now I'm going to tag: Joyce, Ate Lica, Paolo, Ate Chesca, LadyWhiteSpirit, XYRYX and Marijuana.^_^
Ipagpatuloy ang chain..0_0

Labels: