Friday, May 4, 2007

Advice of a Fool

What you see is not always what you get.

There are just some people you would really lose in the road.

You have to accept that. It's okay to be sad but you must never forget that there will be new friends to meet. Like cells actively dividing, new cells replace the old AND DYING ones. Although our new friends would never be exactly the same as the old ones, they still do the things expected from a friend.

And to reduce the probability of losing new friends, take care of them. and DON'T get in a deeper relationship. That just ruins everything. If you do,
expect to exhaust yourself making new friends again.

My brothers never really cared about losing some. They just upped and left. That is what I want to do. I would just be kidding and killing myself holding on to people not willing to hold on back.

So today, I officially admit that I lost two of my supposedly good and old friends. I'm partly at fault but who isn't? I have to face this. I am facing it now. *_*

Sorrow is irrelevant. It won't do me any good. So why bother? I have been sad for quite some time now. It's getting boring.

So there. My cells are continuously dividing. I am constantly making new friends. That's all. ^_^

Labels: , ,