Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Getting Ready for Summer

What you see is not always what you get.


Yehey! I only have three more exams to go! I hope I do well on all of them.


Bitching has been my past time lately. I really do think my friends are getting tired of hearing me whine and complain about how lousy my life is. Guess what, I am (or I WILL BE) moving on. No more complains. No more drama. Just plain fun! It's summer. The best time to have the most fun!


Can't wait for my brother to come home! Welcome back kuya! hehe..


I'll be going to Bataan for a week. From April 9-15. I'll be participating in a Rural Service Project spearheaded by UP Caduceus and KALFI, (I think). I think it's going to be fun!


My whole summer's planned out already. I hope everything goes the way it is planned. Wishful thinking. *,*

Labels: , , , ,