Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ely will Picha Pie!

What you see is not always what you get.

It is so ironic that I find it hard to believe that the guy who sang Hard to Believe actually had a heart attack. No one that great should be threatened of death. He should've been invincible.

Who am I fooling?

I experienced sudden pang of pain as I watch the news saying Ely Buendia is in the ICU after suffering from stroke. It was just so heartbreaking to know that one of my most favorite icons is in pain and was near death.

I felt really relieved when they said he is o.k. now. But there is still this burden. I don't know why. I guess I just have to pray.

Nakilala kita nang ako'y nasa elementarya.
Kanta mo pa'y kabisado lalo na ang Ligaya
Kulang na lang magkabit ako ng poster niyo,
Pero wala akong pera kundi konting sinsilyo.
Sinasabayan bawat awit kahit wala sa tono
Ginagaya pati steps sa Huling El Bimbo.
Tanungan nang "Sino na kumanta ng Para sa Masa?"
Siyempre proud, "Eraserheads, si Ely Buendia."
Adik ba ang tawag dito?
Manghang mangha lang sa inyong angking talento.
Hanggang ngayon astig pa rin kayo.
Ely Buendia, isang legacy - tropeo ng industriya.

God bless you.^_^