Thursday, October 5, 2006

My Better-Late-Than-Never Sorry

What you see is not always what you get.
Add Image

My hormones were never reliable when it comes to decision-making. Who ever claimed it would be? Let me change that: My decisions in the past were all based on hormones. Rationality then was not my best partner. I think it felt left out and really took his leave.


Want Monica wants, she gets. What she wants to do, she does. No more thinking. And if I do think, that is just to convince me that what I want to do is what I shoul do. Crazy, huh? (Yep! That's me, Ahma cRrazythinker!) I was selfish then, too. I didn't care who I trampled with, who I hurt just so long as my desires are met. I was cruel. But mind you, my cruelty was hidden behind the not-really-sweet-but-will-do-nothing-bad persona. (HAHA! You might think I'm that bad) It's not that I have killed somebody or anything. It's is just that I think it was mean for me to drove the guard mad because he won't let me out during lunchbreaks. I was mean to my classmates who were boisterously having fun in the back of the classroom. I was bossy to the members when it came to group presentations. I was harsh. I even left other people thinking of things they want to do to me short of murder. I knew that. It made me sad.


I would like to apologize to everyone I've bullied or pushed around during our high school (even elementary) years. :

1. Andren Bernardo - First year, Dalton. I never got the chance to show him how much I've changed since he moved to another school. It actually sucks because when we accidentaly meet, I don't know if I should greet him the way I do with my friends (acting like I didn't curse him so loud his face turned red of humiliation!) or just ignore him. I'm sorry. I forgive you for that sh*tt*ng pen you had who caused my being called a Dalmatian in class. ^_^


2. Gregor Something - Grade School, Ednas. I'm sorry I always got mad whenever you tease me with Ariel. That sucked then but I guess I just didn't know how to react with that. I was a late bloomer, you see. And I don't know much about crush-thingies back then. I am sorry I pulled your hair and made your eyes swell up. Ate Rosa (fetcher? that's what we used to call it) told me your mom saw me do that and I feel really bad.


3. Sarah Terrado - Grade School, Ednas. Oooh! I would like to apologize a hundred times for making fun of you in school, a thousand times for the times we fooled you and ordered you around, and a million times for not realizing, even a girl like you (whose been trampled on so many times) can change and be someone. Those were only few of my errors and I am truly sorry. I am also sorry for what you've done with your life right now. You could have been a good girl - a better person. But you chose the way of the smokers, drinkers and easy women. I know you can still change. I just hope it's not too late.


4. Boys in High School - sorry for being such pain in the ass - killing your fun. I am sorry I tried shushing you in class even when a teacher is not around. I apologize for all the remarks I've delivered that made you want to kill me (ESPECIALLY RON).


OMG! I'm late for class!!