Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Driver and his Einstein


Philosophy is my new enemy.

It seems like I can't think of anything to write about. That's weird.

So here's a funny story about Albert Einstein and his driver.

After his successful discovery of the Special and General Theories of Relativity, he started going on tour for press conferences to share his very important scientific breakthrough. With him is his very attentive driver who has listened and sat on all of Einstein's explanations.
So one time, this driver asked Einstein if he could pretend to be him for the coming press conference since he supposes he knows almost everything about the theories and that he could address all the questions fired at him. Einstein agreed (maybe because he, too, is tired of hearing him repeat himself speak).

During the conference, the driver, disguised as Einstein, was able to deliver the speech well. He actually pulled that one off effortlessly. Then came the questioning. While Einstein nervously sat there listening, the driver was comfortably answering all the questions - as if he really was Einstein!

So Einstein began to relax until one scientist asked something he knew only the real him could answer. He began to sweat and he didn't know what to do! The driver, on the other hand, paused and said, "That one is easy. That is so easy I'll even let my driver, sitting right there, answer it for you."

And so the two came out unscathed.

First thing I blurted out was, "Smart driver!"

So that's one of the things I've learned in our NatSci I.

*My entry ends here... bitin ba?*