Friday, July 21, 2006

Analyze that? Realize this!

Philosophy is my new enemy.


Such a sad story - We are going to pursue classes on SONA day.. *sniff*

I just did some changes with my design for the nth time now. *sigh*

My eyes are sore again. *urgh*

What have I learned today?

Realizations are rude. They tell you what you are and what you are not. Sometimes, they limit your potentials. So what do you do then? Do you stop realizing and start experiencing?

I too tired to point them out. Just think of it.

*I realized that I am one of the many - good or bad?

*I realized it's already late and I have to sleep. - is it for the better or worse?

*I realize I have to stop blogging now - useless or helpful?

*You realize this entry is about to end - irritated or glad? (or indifferent?)

Good night, and in case I don't see ya, good morning, good afternoon, and good evening! -a good night version for Truman Show's famous line.
.