Sunday, July 2, 2006

My Life as A Yearbook Girl

Philosophy is my new enemy. *sinister laugh*


Ugh! My computer is not really doing its job. I think it hates me (please no!). And crashing browsers always ticks me off. I already made my entry for the first of July. It was quite a long narration on how poorly I did in our first Philosophy lecture. I guess it was also a poor justification for a July-First-Entry. HAHA!


So I don't know what I'm going to write here. I've been preoccupied with the yearbook and school work. So I guess I just have to choose between these two. And since fate or otherwise didn't want me to post my Philo-torture, I guess I have to go with the yearbook. (darn it!)


The layout, I think, is kinda neat. We decided on a Sepia-colored page and that is what we got. I'm hoping I could upload some pictures of it here and in our batch's yahoo group when I get a hold of one. And I really wish others would like it, too. (please lang!)


Anyway, I still have loads of problems to fix. And I hope this could fix some things up. I will upload the pictures of the signature specimen and hopefully, you (my batchmates) could help me figure out which is whose.


So I'm calling out to those who read and visit my blog, to please help me decipher who owns the encircled signatures. Thanks a lot!!!
**If you can't see it (and you really want to help poor me), contact me at my ym or email add (unknown_anna@yahoo) and I'll send you a picture with higher resolution.**