Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Body Ache? Alaxan!


and those who does not suffer the reminders of not doing anything.

My eyes are sore. I'm tired of making the yearbook. But I guess I have to carry this burden. It still is my responsibility. I just want this to be over soon. *sigh* Where am I supposed to get the money?!! This sucks. I want to sleep but I still have a paper due tomorrow. What can I do?
I guess I have to make the most of it. Let's look at the bright side, at least some are helping. hehe! Thanks Levi (for your decoding skilks) and Pat (for leisure pleasure) hahahaha!
My body still feels the remnants of this morning's warm-up exercises for P.E. It sucks. I think I'll have another massage this weekend. And I hope my mom would pay for it! (hahaha!) Who else would anyway?
*sigh* I think I'm gonna be sick. But I can't be sick. I still have loads of chores to work on. I just want to sleep. But I can't either. There's just too much going on in my head. Whew. 1 day at a time, Monica..... One day at a time..
just found out something new. Haba ng Hair!