Friday, July 14, 2006

Even John Mayer can't help me!

Philosophy is my new enemy.

I was quite all right during the ride home but now I'm sort of in a foul mood. I don't know why but my sister's friend borrowing four thousand from me just rubbed me the wrong way. It's not my money darn it! *deep breaths..*<br>
.....

Okay. Now I'm ready to zzzzooom - blog! hehehe.. This is exactly what my shirt "Me So Corny" means. Anyway, school was all right. The quiz we were supposed to take this afternoon was postponed! Oh yeah! Luck always comes along the paths of good people. *ehem*

I went to the Indayog's open house/workshop. Indayog, by the way, is U.P.'s official dance varsity and the name itself is the Filipino term for cadence or swing. I went there to watch because I really enjoy watching really good dancers show off their skills. ("How I wish I could dance like them!")

I was supposed to tell you how a person, even one as bad as me in dancing, could learn the same moves the Indayog can do as long as there is determination and passion. But I guess I lost mine already. Hihi. But at least I have given my point for babbling about this seemingly useless topic.

So ano nga bang masasabi ko ngayon? Bangag na ngarag na bangag na ako. Kulang sa tulog pero gusto kong ayusin ang sleeping habits ko kaya I have to sleep on time. Sleeping this early would only bring me back to that same old abnormal habit.

I want to make this entry longer but I'm really not in the mood. My late night sessions are really taking their toll. *Shout in my head!*

My sister just got home. I think I got to get off the computer and go watch some TV while waiting for the right time to sleep.

I want to write about relative topics. Maybe later.. Keep visiting me! Thanks.