Saturday, June 14, 2008

What is Caduceus?

It was only more than a year ago did I realize that I do not use and manage my time properly. There are more things to do in such short time. Well, of course, I can just bum around in my room and watch TV (which really will make you fat!) OOORRR be active! I decided to do the latter . Fortunately, after some ironic twist of fate, I was introduced to Tahilan and later to UP Caduceus and I am wholeheartedly grateful to be part of a group that not only aims to serve others who are in need but also a venue to holistically improve myself.

I got this from the multiply site:

What is Caduceus?
Caduceus is an organization for students and young professionals intending to or already working in the medical or paramedical field. Caduceus’ vision is perfectly grasped by its motto, “Sapite, Servite”, which means “Be wise and serve.” The basic idea is to provide a venue by which these students and professionals can offer their talents and energies to the service of the public, whether by dissemination of information or by outreach programs and fund-raising activities. Currently based in, and working with, Tahilan Residence and Study Center and with members belonging to the University of the Philippines Manila and to the De La Salle University, Caduceus plans to branch out in the future by establishing chapters in other universities. At present it is accredited as an organization by the University of the Philippines Manila.

So visit our Multiply account and help us help others who are in need!^_^