Saturday, October 20, 2007

Frightening Jessica

I first got acquainted with Jessica Zafra when I read her published works compiled in Twisted (I knew about her from way before but this was the last I most remembered.)

Truth is, she frightens me. She could bleed me with her straight to the point sarcasm and unbelievably hilarious metaphors. Good thing we will never cross paths because, may God forbid, I will surely faint right in front of her and she'd stepped on me as if she was passing on empty concrete. (That's just me exaggerating. He-he).


I saw her 'blog' online and I can't stop reading her work. It has now been a staple. I always end laughing by myself. I can not do justice on featuring her and I will not even dare. I just want to share her brilliance and hope that you learn a thing or two from her because I sure did.

If you're tired of reading the same old blog entries about how days went and what nots, then watching Jessica as she rules the universe will really be a treat - for our longing-for-intellectualism mind and its need-to-be-improved imagination.


Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!^_^

Labels: , ,