Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Last Entry About You

What you see is not always what you get.

I am a strong person.
I will not cower nor give up.
I do not mean giving up on you. - I already have.
I have learned through my stupidity
and inability to see things the way they really are.
From now on, I will no longer talk about you.
I will never speak to you again.
I will never even waste my time thinking about the should have, would have and could have.
There will never be a second time.
I am fine with that now.
This is my closure.
I can't wait for karma to strike back at you.^_^
Scratch that, I am taking the high road.
He-he. (yeah, right)

This will be my last entry about you. Never again will I concern myself of you.
I am washing my hands off you.
Good bye.

I can't even imagine us being friends. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I am fine with that.
I don't know who to thank for this enlightenment - you or my friends.
Then again, why would I give you credit for anything?

Have a nice life!^_^