Friday, June 22, 2007

The Blade Inside.

What you see is not always what you get.


Robinson's Place Ermita will never be the same again.

Much has been said and done in its irregularly constructed corners.

Memories haunt me as I walk on it's territory.

Mocking me with it's activities I was never aware of.

The hands that hold show me what I lost.

The intimate smiles condemn me to sorrow.

An idle walk and a solo mind hurts me unendingly.

Burdened heart, forced happiness.

Erasing what could not be.

Living up to what I dreamed of.

The limits I once had have vanished.

Together with my treasure.

No longer will I care. No longer will I be afraid.

One chance is all I ask for.

No more mistakes. No more pretensions.

The feeling is raw.

And I'll leave it like that.

Just one more.

Hopefully, once more.

*_*