Sunday, June 24, 2007

Corny, Mushy, Eeky.

What you see is not always what you get.


In order to keep my too-hectic-I-don't-know-what-to-do schedule on track:

I will be posting and checking my blog only during weekends.

I will finish all school works first before making shirts.

I will have to lessen my TV time!*_*


I have kept you in the back of my mind for a very long time. I tried to suppress the feelings. I did my best to stop them from showing.

Everything's all coming back now. I don't know what to do. Should I scare you away with my intensity? Or should I leave you be with me not knowing if you even remember me?

I am still in pain but I'm trying to be satisfied with what you've chosen to give and not to give me.

That's your choice and I have to live with it.

You don't want drama. I don't either. This may look like drama. But it's not.

*sigh*
*_*