Saturday, July 9, 2005

changes..

I pity the man who pities himself.


Whew! It has been one hell of a week. Hello ate Chesca! Thanks for visitng lagi.. hehe! Medyo busy kaya di masyado nababago and naayos.. hehe! wala lng.. hay..

So anyway, I still have tons of things to do. Our exams are due on Monday and Tuesday so I have to study. (See? am i studying?)

Urgh! I'm gonna take UE entrance exams after our prelims pala.. We're gonna take it in Mla on July 18 ata.. I'm still not sure but I guess I will go with Dentistry. ?????

Pat pat pat! mishu bes! wat are you up to now? Sorry medyo busy talga.. hehe.. wala lng.. Chat tau some time.. hehe.. sige till here na muna..

I still have to:
1. write a book report on Pride and Prejudice
2. take Upcat review
3. rewrite my biochem notes (ugh! I lost my notebook again!)
4. review for the prelims


Hope i can finish all this! *sigh*


Life still sucks..