Saturday, June 4, 2005

My thoughts from the cellphone..

MahiLig Ako sa TagaLuBid..
08-08-04

I have yet to see the most wondrous sight to see.
But I am patient.
I let life unfold itself because I know someday,
I will witness it..

08-11-04

If only life is what I want it to be,
then I could be the happiest girl in the
whole wide universe and farther..
While others suffer..
Why is life so unfair?


08-14-04
I'm all alone. Kewl.

09-15-04

I long for someone from far away
I know I can't be with..
Coz I have made decisions and
I have to endure the consequences..
Maybe I just can't stand the thought of
not getting what I want..
Maybe someday..
Someday...

09-12-04

When I grow up, I will be rich..
I may not be famous but
I will be so damn rich!
For parents. For me.
But mostly for parents.
It's really unsettling to realize
that my parents are in pain..
I wish I could help them now.
But all I could do is lessen it..
I hope it will..
Dear God, please me.
please help my mom and father..
please...
thnkyu..

09-17-04

I still don't understand
the rules and mechanics.
I'm still at loss.
I have done nothing but
mistakes after freaking mistake..
Maybe this is not the game for me..
or is it?


09-22-04

I am not competitive.

11-13-14

I get these moments that make me
feel like crap.
It may be after taking a shower,
eating, or talking on the phone
with a friends who hangs up first.
It sucks.

03-14-05

I like you coz you like me..
I like you for ignoring me..
I like you for your gaze..
I like you for your blindness..
I like you simply because you are you..


04-24-05

I feel so degraded and wounded..
I'm lost in the folds of wait..
I'm trying to hold on
to a thin weak thread..
Will my bared soul be repaid rightfully?