Monday, May 30, 2005

Green is his Favorite Color..

MahiLig Ako sa TagaLuBid..

**I was so caught up in layouting my blog that I tend to forget to post.. LOL!**

Okay, so my tummy hurts.. argh! It's that time of the month and it really sucks.. I have my periods irregularly and I really hate it when it comes.. I'm still not used to it.. (Argh! Why am i saying this?)

Anyway, we went out today.. We designed the blackboard in school for the Orientation Day next week, May 8. It was an easy feat. Haha! thanks to Lee-Anne and other SCWMB, we finished it in less than an hour (I think..?)

We then met up with him and proceeded to Kicaco. It was so smelly inside because they were removing the paint on the windows. Levi told us it was rugby, but I guessed it was thinner..? hehe.. So we sat outside and did nothing.. bwahahah! And again, I ordered Strawberry Vanilla.. (My fave among the new drinks. I had to suffer the loss of money and appetite after trying out the other drinks - Banana-Please-Don't-Drink-Me and the Mango-Puke Cielo recommended) Anyway, I first tasted Lee-anne's SV just to be sure.. I was fooled twice already okay!

He and I went to Rixelle and surfed the net.. He checked on his friendster and mail.. (His hands really are shaking.. I don't know how he plays so well with those shaky hands) I checked mine too.. Afterwards, we went back and I played cards with my friends.. Too bad he doesn't know how to play.. hahah! Goodie Goodie?

But he asked me to teach him tomorrow.. I can't wait! hehe..

So now, I have to sleep.. Yes, i know, it's only 10.14pm but I want to sleep early.. I want to be just like him.. hahaha!

I like the song Close To You.. wala lang! hehe.. This was the song played in the movie So Close. I like its lyrics... Check it out..

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around.
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around.
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Just like me (Just like me)
They long to be
Close to you.
Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.
Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.
Hahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.
Lahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.