Friday, July 1, 2005

mAHiLiG Ako sa TagaLuBid..

tagal na rin akong hindi nagpopost so susulitin ko ang kasipagan ko ngayon...


Okay. So my life sucks. What's new?

Our guidance counselor, Ms. Kristianne Lacsina's leaving MG. Because she was so good a teacher and a friend, the students decided to have a farewell party. How emotional! (haha!) They were all crying especially those students who really were close friends with Ma'am. Anyway, I was still feeling lonely at that time because of the freaking statement our school newspaper adviser said. Oh! If you only knew the pain he put me through.

We had his class at around 9.40 a.m. He then told us not to be surprised with the results of the screening.. Oh! That man's so horrible! He made me feel so unqualified for the job. Ugh! I was at that state until the farewell party which started at aroung 3 in the afternoon and ended up at 5.

So anyway, I was so depressed I couldn't think straight. My mind was going in circles around the thought of not being eic. I felt awful. I mean really awful.

I just don't know where I'd be if I didn't get that position. I'd be nowhere. I won't know where else to go. I love writing. But I guess I really am a poor writer. I admit it, I suck. Give me a topic and I'll beat around the bush for 4-5 paragraphs. I'll be using synonymous words having same ideas and the result is a composition with an uneven flow of thought.


That's how good I am in writing. Oh! And now, If i think about it, I don't know if i still deserve to be the EiC. I totally lost my confidence and I don't think I'll be a good one if ever chosen.


So I decided to ask the results now rather than hear it on Monday. At least I would still have Saturday and Sunday to lick my wounds. So I went to the office. And asked him. He told me it really was not decided yet. I asked him again and again until I was convinced. He could be nice when he wants to. No, really.

So after that, we made chika-chika pa. There were 2 boxes of cake placed in the table. whew!!

Im getting tired.. Just have to finish this tomorrow.. Please wait for the next part. That next one's really funny.!!!

Dear God,
I know I have been bad. I have committed numerous sins. I have thought of evil. I have said bad words. I have used the name of the Lord in vain. I have been breaking your rules. Please forgive me. Help me to be a better person and make me see the light in all the darkness that prevails around me and my friends - even my enemies. God bless us all.