Sunday, February 27, 2005


*sigh* I don't think I have written anything substantial in this blog. But who gives the meaning of substantial anyway? It is only until a few months back that I realize I do not know myself. I thought I knew myself but I guess I was wrong. I still don't know stuff that I should already know. It scares me. Two years ago, our Values Education teacher asked us if we knew ourselves and I thought "What a stupid question." But there was wisdom in it that only now did I find out. Life is full of surprises that come in the most unexpected circumstances. That's just the way it goes. You're so confident in one situation yet feel so helpless on the other. I don't know myself. I don't know my purpose and I am just wasting time. Letting each tick slip away as if they were grains of sand - innumerable and replaceable. Time won't be replaced. What is done is done. What is not done will be left undone. It sucks. It really sucks. Doesn't it?