Saturday, February 26, 2005

questions...

What is the reason for us to live?
What makes the world continue its unending suffering?
Why do people do what they do?
Why do I see colors instead of black and white?
Why do I cry?
Why do I laugh?
Why do I hurt?
How could I hurt people?
Why do I think of nasty things?
Why do poeple think of nasty things?
Why do we have problems?
Why do we stand up for our rights?
Why do study?
Why do we like music?
Why do we try to fit in?
Why do we think we're much better than others?
Why do we die?
Why do we hang pictures of dead people up the wall?
Why do we think?
Why do we feel?
Why do we go to work everyday?
Why do we need cars?
Why do we need food?
Why do we buy things that are unnecessary?
Why do put on clothes that don't fit/ suit us?
Why do we buy expensive clothes when we can buy cheaper ones?
Why do we love pink?
Why do some people love black?
Why do they listen to hard rock?
Why do I like mellow tunes?
Why? why?