Sunday, February 20, 2005

two weeks notice...

i haven't really watched the whole of the movie. but i've seen it a few times starting from the middle. and i just can't help but get jealous. yeah. i can relate but i think it will still be sooooo farfetched for me to be near to what Lucy got. Yes, I am somewhat like her. but no. i just don't see myself being like her. But i want to be like her. I badly want to. But i know i can't and won't because it's just a movie. a damn good movie. ugh. Life is so unfair. Why can't i be like one of those girls in a movie. *sigh* i am a dreamer. that's all i am, a dreamer. i liked Hugh Grant. he's so cute. and so funny. and so sweet. and so thoughful. i can fall in love with someone like him.. right? i wish someone out there is like him... or am i too numb to feel? i'd rather be the former. but i think i'm not. I hate Myself. sigh....
"what baby?" "yeah! what baby?"