Friday, February 18, 2005

it really does...

hmm.. let's see.. i am a 15 year old girl who lives on the northern part of a three-dot country in this big world. i am like any normal teenager. i eat. i sleep. i go to school. i feel emotions. i dream. i hope. and you know what?
IT SUCKS TO BE ME!
Don't you ever feel that everyone in this whole freaking world is the same. You do the same things. You take a leak. You take a dump. You need food. You need same things like comfort, affection and the like. We all are the same. You may be rich and famous. You may be sick or healthy. nonetheless, we are all the same. And for me, that sucks. I do not know why I feel this way about this. I don't know if you feel the same way but that's how i see it and that is why
IT SUCKS TO BE ME!
I don't wanna be just another girl belonging to the millions of others. I don't want to be just a girl. When I die, I want everyone to know that I died. When I accomplish something, I want people to know of my success. I want them to know me. But it's so hard to be what you want to be when you don't have the guts to do it. Really,
IT SUCKS TO BE ME!
I don't have the guts to go out of my cocoon and see the world. I am a coward. I can't get out. I can't say all the things i wanna do out loud. I'm a loser. I am worldly in its most basic meaning that i want to see and feel and enjoy and taste and grab the world in my small useless hands. I want the world. Sooo bad. But i can't do anything about it. I keep procrastinating. I keep making plans but that's just what they are. Just plain plans.
IT SUCKS TO BE ME..
I don't want to be just another casualty. I don't want to be just a student who gets high grades. I don't want to be just a daughter to my parents. I don't want to be just a friend to friends. I want the world. I apologize for being so greedy. But that is just me. I already told you:
IT SUCKS TO BE ME...