Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's time to cram.. again..

*sigh* tomorrow's the 1st part of exams and i haven't studied yet. haha! who cares?! lolz.. anyway, i was planning to wake up at 3.15 but i kept getting these dreams.

First one : I stole something (i dont know what it was) and a guy kept on following me. My heart was really beating very fast and I didn't know what to do. I think I ran upto Bonuan (because it was desert-like) and i hid under a leafless bush and he passed be. I waited, then he came back! waaaah! so I ran upto Tapuac and slid on the closing metal gate of Kicaco and i got stuck there in the dark with i-don't-know-what while he was out there talking to me. Saying that i should just come out. Scary!

Second : We were practicing something. I dont know what it was (again!).. But in the middle of the practice, this guy i have a crush on (in real life) called me and was crying!?!? weird.. he told me he needed to talk to me because he has a problem.. so i said we were practicing. He told me to meet him tomorrow on the program. (i dont know what program!) and i was just nonchalant as if nothing exciting and unbelievable really happened.

Third : We were at Ednas. With my parents. There was a program. I don't know what we were doing at our former school with Dennis.. After the program, when everyone was about to go home, we hid inside the Dioquino's store and everyone went out to search for us. Then this girl who manages the store told us out. Then we ran to the car and he told me he has to go home because his father walk on home already (See?! i am a crazythinker!) And i was left there. I wasn't punished.. haha! We went to the Beach. i think it was Pino or Bino or Boni or Poni beach. And my aunt was there. huh?!!? and my parents of course and a cousin. I called my cousin's bro and asked where they were and i saw them through the cellphone on a long bridge full of cars. they were waving at us. and after that, they tried to send me pictures. Then i heard bickering until it became shouting. Then they fought and my parents could hear them so i just hanged up on them. The father of those cousins came to me and ask what happened and if they were fighting. I said they weren't. Dont know why i said that.

Fourth: I realized no. 2 was just a dream. and nothing like that really happened in real life. And i thought of how unreasonable and farfetched that would be since he has a perfect life... argh!

oh yeah! about the exams?! hmm.. i'll just think of a way to finish studying later this night.. *sigh*

"we shouldn't let schooling interfere with our education!!!"
oh! i forgot. It's my birthday today! hehe.. im 16.. huhu.. i don't wanna grow old!