Sunday, February 27, 2005

And there was Monica.

Chapter 1

I am a Pisces. Born on February 22, 1989 at home with a doctor and the midwife. The delivery was uneventful. My mom didn't undergo a cesarian delivery, my body parts were complete and i was not a blue baby. I was just one of the many babies born that night. It was mother's mother who gave me the name Anna after my mother, Annabelle and Monica after her nun-friend (I only remember one time with the nun and I thought she was nice). So that was how I got my name, Anna Monica. But at home, they call me Niknok. The history of that name goes way back and how I hated that nick. I once thought of it as an insult. But now I realized it was an endearment. Yes I know, I was narrow-minded. I was the crybaby and thought of my life as one compared to soap operas that are full of cheesy lines and OA actors. But I can say that alot of what happened during my childhood days has influenced what and who I am today. There are things that I am not proud of but aside from that, I'd like to think I grew upright. I have only seen 3 pictures of me as a baby and that's all the solid memory I have as a child. I am the only child that didn't go any stitching or confinement in the hospital (although I was almost confined). I am also the only child in the family who doesn't know how to ride a bike (although I am learning). I am also the only child left with my parents.