Saturday, April 30, 2005

please dont kill me now.. pne is just a few hours away!!!!!!

*sigh* what a night.. i know i should rest now but euphoria's not letting me.. although it's quite shallow and super "ek".. i still liked the feeling. and aha! i learned one very valuable lesson.. bwahahahha! secret ko na un.. bsta.. astig.. bwahahaha! today's APril 30 already and it will only be a couple of hours more before the Parokya ni edgar comes!!!!!! omg omg omg.................. im an not obssessed.. at least that's what i think... hahhhaha! whatever... superficial?!?! shallow? whatever pare! it's my life... wahahhahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and being like this makes me high.... my natural high..... it is not knowledge that can't be stolen... for me, its my natural high.. diba ate?! wahahahha.. weirdo ko ngayon.. bsta!!! i love Pne!!!!!